David Jeremiah Net Worth 2022; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is David Jeremiah?
David Jeremiah is an American Christian author and pastor. He is the founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego. In 2022, David Jeremiah net worth is around $50 Million.
|Real Name:||David Paul Jeremiah|
|Date of birth:||February 13, 1941|
|Age:||81 years old|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.7m)|
|Birthplace:||Toledo, Ohio, United States|
|Wife/Spouse:||Donna Jeremiah (m. 1963)|
|Children/Kids:||Daniel Jeremiah, Jan Jeremiah, Jennifer Jeremiah, David Michael|
|Profession:||Conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries, and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church|
|David Jeremiah Net Worth 2022:||$50 Million|
On February 13, 1941, David Jeremiah was born in Toledo, Ohio, United States; currently, he is 81 years old and holds American nationality. He was taken to his parents, Ruby and James T. Jeremiah.
When his father became the pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church, his family, including three siblings, moved to Dayton, Ohio. Then in 1953, his family moved to Cedarville, Ohio, when his father became the new president of Cedarville College (now Cedarville University).
Also, Read About: Param Sharma Net Worth
In 1953, David Jeremiah received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Cedarville College. In the same year, he was married to his college sweetheart, Donna Thompson. In the same year, he received a master’s degree in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary.
Then he completed additional graduate work at Grace Seminary (1972). Cedarville presented him with an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree in 1981.
Personal Life: Wife, Girlfriend, Dating, Divorce, Kids
David Jeremiah is a married man. He was happily married to Donna Jeremiah. They were married in 1963. They shared four children’s names Daniel Jeremiah, Jan Jeremiah, Jennifer Jeremiah, and David Michael.
Age, Height, and Weight
In 2022, David Jeremiah is 81 years old. David Jeremiah’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (1.7m). His weight is 75 kg.
In 1981, David Jeremiah became the pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church after Tim LaHaye stepped down. His connection to the Church led to the church’s affiliation with the Southern Baptist Convention.
In 1982, David Jeremiah founded the Turning Point Ministries. He has also won awards for the Turning Point program, which is seen on more than 2,000 TV stations worldwide, and the radio program is available to more than 480 million listeners.
View this post on Instagram
David has also written more than 50 books, including Prayer – The Greatest Adventure and My Heart’s Desire, and is a nine-time New York Times Best-Selling author. He also serves on the evangelical advisory board for President Donald Trump.
In 2013, David published “The Jeremiah Study Bible: NKJV,” which has sold 340,000 copies.
- — (1983). Philippians: Twenty-Six Daily Bible Studies. B C M Publications. ISBN 0-86508-208-1.
- — (1992). Turning Toward Joy/Philippians. Chariot Victor Publishing. ISBN 1-56476-009-X.(237 pages)
- with Carlson, C. C. (1992). The Handwriting on the Wall. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-3365-X.(256 pages)
- — (1993). Turning Toward Integrity. Chariot Victor Publishing. ISBN 1-56476-070-7.(238 pages)
- — (1994). Acts of Love. Vision House. ISBN 1-885305-00-1.(204 pages)
- — (1996). What the Bible Says About Angels. Multnomah. ISBN 0-88070-902-2.(Paperback ISBN 1-57673-336-X) (222 pages)
- with Carlson, C. C. (1996). Invasion of Other Gods. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-3987-9.(240 pages)
- — (1997). The Power of Encouragement. Multnomah. ISBN 1-57673-135-9.
- — (1999). Gifts from God: Encouragement and Hope for Today’s Parents. Chariot Victor Publishing. ISBN 1-56476-766-3.(240 pages)
- — (2001). Escape the Coming Night. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-4368-X.(276 pages)
- — (2001). Slaying The Giants In Your Life. W Publishing Group. ISBN 1-59328-007-6.(203 pages)
- — (2001). Stories of Hope from a Bend in the Road. J. Countryman. ISBN 0-8499-5708-7.(128 pages)
- — (2001). Until I Come. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-4275-6.(212 pages)
- — (2002). A Bend in the Road: Finding God When Your World Caves In. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-4333-7.(208 pages)
- — (2002). Sanctuary: Finding Moments of Refuge in the Presence of God. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-023-3.(384 pages)
- — (2003). His Majesty’s Melody. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-046-2.(40 pages)
- — (2003). The Things That Matter: Living a Life of Purpose Until Christ Returns. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-1794-8.(96 pages)
- (2004). My Heart’s Desire: Living Every Moment in the Wonder of Worship. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-154-X.(224 pages)
- (2004). Prayer: The Great Adventure. Multnomah. ISBN 1-59052-182-X.(272 pages)
- (2004). Searching for Heaven on Earth: How to Find What Really Matters in Life. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-066-7.(323 pages)
- (2004). The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality. Multnomah. ISBN 1-59052-181-1.(96 pages)
- (2004). When Your World Falls Apart. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-0436-6.(304 pages)
- (2005). Life Wide Open: Unleashing the Power of a Passionate Life. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-319-4.(205 pages)
- (2005). Turning Points; Moments of Decision in the Presence of God. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-067-5.(383 pages)
- with Kinkade, Thomas (2005). The Secret of the Light. J. Countryman. ISBN 1-4041-0108-X.(96 pages)
- (2006). Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God. Integrity Publishers. ISBN 1-59145-389-5.(216 pages)
- (2006). God in You: Releasing the Power of the Holy Spirit in Your Life. Multnomah Publishers Inc. ISBN 1-59052-803-4.(348 pages)
- (2006). Why the Nativity?. Tyndale.(155 pages)
- (2008). What In the World is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-7852-2887-5.(257 pages)
- (2009). Discover Paradise; A Guidebook to Heaven, Your True Home. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-140-4114-128.(128 pages)(2009). Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-8499-1962-6.(235 pages)
- (2010). The Coming Economic Armageddon: What Bible Prophecy Warns About the New Global Economy. FaithWords. ISBN 978-0-446-56594-3.(293 pages)
- (2011). I Never Thought I’d See the Day!: Culture at the Crossroads. FaithWords. ISBN 978-0-446-56595-0.(253 pages)
- (2012). God Loves You: He Always Has – He Always Will. FaithWords. ISBN 978-0-446-56597-4.(295 pages)
- (2013). The Jeremiah Study Bible. Worthy Publishing. ISBN 978-1-936-03489-5.(2240 pages)
- (2014). Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players of the End Times. Tyndale Publishing. ISBN 978-1-4143-8049-0.(293 pages)
- (2014). The Heart of Jesus. Worthy Publishing. ISBN 978-1-617-95320-0.(128 pages)
- (2016). Is This The End? Signs of God’s Providence in a Disturbing New World. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-718-07986-4.(240 pages)
- (2017). A Life Beyond Amazing. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-71807990-1.
- (2019). Everything You Need. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-78522393-1.
- (2020). Shelter in God: Your Refuge In Times Of Trouble. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-7852-4122-5.
- (2021). Where Do We Go From Here? How Tomorrow’s Prophecies Foreshadow Today’s Problems. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-0-7852-2419-8.
- 9/11: Our Nation’s Emergency Call
- A Bend in the Road: Experiencing God When Your World Caves in
- Best of Christian Living, with Josh McDowell, Ken Hutcherson, and Tim Lahaye
- Jesus’ Final Warning: Hearing Christ’s Voice in the Midst of Chaos
- What the Bible Says About Angels
- Prayer, the Great Adventure
- Fathers and Daughters
- Christians Have Stress Too
- Raising Well Adjusted Kids (Focus on the Family), with Joe White and James Dobson
Awards and Achievements:
He won some awards
- In 1998, his book, Prayer – The Great Adventure, won the Gold Medallion Award for Best Christian Living Book.
- In 2003, his book, My Heart’s Desire, won the Gold Medallion Award for Best Inspirational Book.
Social Media Links
David Jeremiah loves to share his pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTUbe. He created the self-titled YouTube channel “David Jeremiah” on Jul 23, 2009, with 318K subscribers currently; the track has More than 67 Million views. David Jeremiah continuously shares his activities on social platforms to engage his fans. He has 291K followers on Instagram. He is a celebrity and is widely followed on social media sites. David Jeremiah net worth in 2022 is $50 Million.
David Jeremiah Net worth 2022 / David Jeremiah’s Salary / Income
In 2022, David Jeremiah net worth is $50 Million. He mostly earned his Net Worth from his inspirational books and sermons that have inspired millions of people.
Stormi Steele Net Worth 2023; Income, Husband & Biography
Who is Stormi Steele? Stormi Steele is a popular American beauty expert, salon owner, and successful hairstylist. She is best...
Kayla Wallace Net Worth 2023; Income, Husband & Biography
Who is Kayla Wallace? Kayla Wallace is a popular Canadian actress, model, singer, dancer, and entrepreneur. Kayla is best known...
Tim Malcolm Net Worth 2023; Income, Girlfriend & Biography
Who is Tim Malcolm? Tim Malcolm is a popular American entrepreneur and reality star. Tim is best known for his...
Alan Smolinisky Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Alan Smolinisky? Alan Smolinisky is a popular American entrepreneur and investor. He is the partner of the Los...
Joie Chavis Net Worth 2023; Income, Boyfriend & Biography
Who is Joie Chavis? Joie Nina Chavis is a popular Instagram model and entrepreneur. She owned a fashion retail store...
John Stamos Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife, Kids & Biography
Who is John Stamos? John Stamos is a famous American actor and musician. He has done many television shows from...
Paul Boukadakis Net Worth 2023; Income, Girlfriend & Biography
Who is Paul Boukadakis? Paul Boukadakis is a popular American actor, producer, cinematographer, television personality, and entrepreneur. Paul co-founded the...
Tim Dillon Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Tim Dillon? Tim J. Dillon is a famous American comedian, podcaster, and actor. He is serving as the...