Who is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle Bernstein is an international motivational speaker; she is an American #1 New York Times bestselling author, spirit junkie, Kundalini Instructor, professional speaker, and life coach. Gabrielle is one of the most successful and Richest Non-Fiction Authors. She was the founder of HerFuture.com, a social networking and mentoring website for women. She has penned nine books. In 2023, Gabrielle Bernstein net worth is around $2 Million.
|Real Name:||Gabrielle Bernstein|
|Date of birth:||November 1, 1979|
|Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth 2023:||$2 million|
Gabrielle Bernstein is a popular Author from America; she was born on November 1, 1979, in New York and raised in Larchmont, New York.
Gabrielle Bernstein’s father’s and mother’s name is unknown.
Also, Read About: Rod Gilbert Net Worth 2022
We do have not much information about her parents. She grew up in Larchmont, New York.
Regarding her education, she graduated from Syracuse University. She has studied theatre there.
Gabrielle Bernstein is married in 2014 to Zach Rocklin. Her husband Zach Rocklin is a professional Financier. The couple shared children. They welcomed their kid in December 2018 named Oliver.
View this post on Instagram
Age, Height, and Weight
In 2023, Gabrielle Bernstein was 44 years old. Gabrielle Bernstein’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). Her weight is not available.
After graduation, Gabrielle Bernstein started her career in 2004. At the start, she was doing public speaking on international platforms like Google, TEDxWomen, Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions, The Chopra Center, The Omega Institute, L’Oréal, Philosophy, and The Huffington Post, among others. Gabrielle also appeared as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show.
In 2008 Gabrielle Bernstein founded HerFuture.com, a mentoring website for women and it is a social networking platform. She also founded the PR firm SparkPlug Communications for public relations entrepreneurs.
Bernstein worked for public relations. She worked for a nonprofit professional organization so, she co-founded the Women’s Entrepreneurial Network.
She teaches lessons about self-love, forgiveness, and a holistic approach to spirituality. In 2009, in The New York Times, she was featured in which as a “guru” for the next generation.
In 2009, “The New York Times” guru has been published her sixth book as an Author and the seventh book was released in November 2019. She was also featured in media outlets like ELLE, OWN, Kathy Lee & Hoda, The Today Show, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, the covers of Success Magazine, and Experience Life Magazine.
Gabrielle Bernstein published her first book titled “Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness”. After that, she published her next book in 2011 titled ”Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles.” In this book, she explained her personal story. She continuously published new books with new lessons.
Gabrielle Bernstein Books
- 2019 – Super Attractor
- 2018 – Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs that Hold you Back from Living a Better Life
- 2016 – The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear into Faith
- 2013 – May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness
- 2011 – Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles
- 2011 – Meditating: Meditations for Fearless Romance
- 2010 – Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness
Gabrielle Bernstein Achievements
- She received a lot of fame and achievements in her professional lifelike, she was sharing her spiritual lessons videos, and she was named one of YouTube’s 16 Next Video Bloggers.
- Mashable also included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration.
- The New York Times named her “a new role model”.
- Forbes also includes her on the list of the 20 Best-Branded Women.
Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
- We sense love, but we don’t believe in it. We save our faith for fear. But ultimately, there is a quiet voice in each of us that longs for something better.
- I’m working my happiness like a full-time job.
- The universe is always working on our behalf but not always working on our time.
- Real change requires a desire to change.
- True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.
- When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share the love with others, then true happiness sets in.
- Don’t dance around the perimeter of the person you want to be. Dive deeply and fully into it.
- Worry is a prayer to chaos.
- If my environment dictates my mood, then my life will feel like a roller coaster. The way to steady the ground is through my breath
- I can think my way out of fear.
Gabrielle Bernstein has also presented lectures at:
- The Junior Leagues;
- The Step Up Women’s Network;
- Universities nationwide;
- The WIE Symposium;
- Integral Yoga;
- Nobel Women;
- Agape Spiritual Center;
Social Media Links
Gabrielle Bernstein loves to share her pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. She continuously shares her activities on social platforms to engage her fans. She is a very famous celebrity and widely follows social media sites. Gabrielle Bernstein net worth in 2023 is around $2 million.
Gabrielle Bernstein has many fans all over the world. She started her YouTube channel that is “Gabby Bernstein”. She has more than 138K subscribers on her YouTube Chanel. And also, she has 1 million followers on Instagram.
Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth in 2023
In 2023, Gabrielle Bernstein net worth is around $2 million. Almost her earnings from selling her books (especially on her website and Amazon) as well as selling tickets to her motivational speeches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Gabrielle Bernstein is so famous?
Gabrielle Bernstein is a well-known author, spirit junkie, Kundalini Instructor, professional speaker, and life coach.
How old is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle Bernstein was born on November 1, 1979, and he is 42 years old.
Who is Gabrielle Bernstein’s husband?
What is net worth of Gabrielle Bernstein?
In 2023, Gabrielle Bernstein’s net worth is around $2 million.
Hit-Boy Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Hit-Boy? Hit-Boy is a prominent American record producer and rapper. He has achieved significant success in the music...
Raegan Revord Net Worth 2023; Income, Parents & Biography
Who is Raegan Revord? Reagan Revord was a young American actress best known for her role as Missy Cooper in...
Dominic Fike Net Worth 2023; Income, Girlfriend & Biography
Who is Dominic Fike? Dominic Fike is an American singer, songwriter, and musician known for his genre-blending music that combines...
The Art Of File Structure: How PC Organization Changes Your Workflow
The Art Of File Structure Effective file organisation is the cornerstone of a smooth and efficient digital workflow. When files...
Ireland Baldwin Net Worth 2023; Income, Husband & Biography
Who is Ireland Baldwin? Ireland Baldwin is an American model and actress. She is also known for her acting debut...
Donnie Yen Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Donnie Yen? Donnie Yen, whose full name is Donnie Yen Ji-dan (甄子丹), is a renowned Hong Kong actor,...
Grant Gustin Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Grant Gustin? Grant Gustin is an American actor and singer best known for his role as Barry Allen,...
Evan Peters Net Worth 2023; Income, Girlfriend & Biography
Who is Evan Peters? Evan Peters is an American actor known for his versatile roles in film and television. In...