Who is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle Bernstein is an international motivational speaker; she is an American #1 New York Times bestselling author, spirit junkie, Kundalini Instructor, professional speaker, and life coach. Gabrielle is one of the most successful and Richest Non-Fiction Authors. She was the founder of HerFuture.com, is a social networking and mentoring website for women. She has penned nine books. In 2022, Gabrielle Bernstein net worth will be $2 Million.
If you want to know more about Gabrielle Bernstein’s net worth, biography, wiki, professional career, personal life (height, age, wife, children, mother, father, siblings), and much more, you have to stay with us for interesting facts.
|Real Name:||Gabrielle Bernstein|
|Date of birth:||November 1, 1979|
|Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth:||$2 million|
Gabrielle Bernstein is a popular Author from America; she was born on November 1, 1979, in New York and raised in Larchmont, New York. Gabrielle Bernstein’s father’s and mother’s name is unknown.
Also, Read About: Rod Gilbert Net Worth 2022
We do have not much information about her parents. She grew up in Larchmont, New York. Regarding her education, she was graduated from Syracuse University. She has studied theatre there.
Gabrielle Bernstein is married in 2014 with Zach Rocklin. Her husband Zach Rocklin is a professional Financier. The couple shared children. They welcomed their kid in December 2018 named Oliver.
View this post on Instagram
Age, Height, and Weight
In 2022, Gabrielle Bernstein was 42 years old. Gabrielle Bernstein’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). Her weight is not available.
After graduation, Gabrielle Bernstein started her career in 2004. At the start, she was doing public speaking on international platforms like Google, TEDxWomen, Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions, The Chopra Center, The Omega Institute, L’Oréal, Philosophy, and The Huffington Post, among others. Gabrielle also appeared as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show.
In 2008 Gabrielle Bernstein founded HerFuture.com, is a mentoring website for women and it is a social networking platform. She also founded the PR firm SparkPlug Communications for public relations entrepreneurs.
Bernstein worked for public relations. She worked for a nonprofit professional organization so, she was co-founded the Women’s Entrepreneurial Network. She teaches lessons about self-love, forgiveness, and a holistic approach to spirituality. In 2009, in The New York Times, she was featured in which as a “guru” for the next generation.
In 2009, “The New York Times” guru has been published her sixth book as an Author and the seventh book was released in November 2019. She was also featured in media outlets like ELLE, OWN, Kathy Lee & Hoda, The Today Show, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, the covers of Success Magazine, and Experience Life Magazine.
Gabrielle Bernstein published her first book titled “Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness”. After that, she published her next book in 2011 titled ”Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles.” In this book, she explained her personal story. She continuously published new books with new lessons.
Gabrielle Bernstein Books
- 2019 – Super Attractor
- 2018 – Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs that Hold you Back from Living a Better Life
- 2016 – The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith
- 2013 – May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness
- 2011 – Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles
- 2011 – Meditating: Meditations for Fearless Romance
- 2010 – Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness
Gabrielle Bernstein Achievements
- She received a lot of fame and achievements in her professional lifelike, she was sharing her spiritual lessons videos so, she was named one of YouTube’s 16 Next Video Bloggers.
- Mashable also included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration.
- The New York Times named her “a new role model”.
- Forbes also includes her on the list of the 20 Best-Branded Women.
Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
- We sense love, but we don’t believe in it. We save our faith for fear. But ultimately, there is a quiet voice in each of us that longs for something better.
- I’m working my happiness like a full-time job.
- The universe is always working on our behalf but not always working on our time.
- Real change requires a desire to change.
- True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.
- When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share the love with others, then true happiness sets in.
- Don’t dance around the perimeter of the person you want to be. Dive deeply and fully into it.
- Worry is a prayer to chaos.
- If my environment dictates my mood, then my life will feel like a roller coaster. The way to steady ground is through my breath
- I can think my way out of fear.
Gabrielle Bernstein has also presented lectures at:
- The Junior Leagues;
- The Step Up Women’s Network;
- Universities nationwide;
- The WIE Symposium;
- Integral Yoga;
- Nobel Women;
- Agape Spiritual Center;
Social Media Links
Gabrielle Bernstein loves to share her pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. She continuously shares her activities on social platforms to engage her fans. She is a very famous celebrity and widely follows social media sites. Gabrielle Bernstein net worth in 2022 is $2 million.
Gabrielle Bernstein has many fans all over the world. She started her YouTube channel that is “Gabby Bernstein”. She has more than 138K subscribers on her YouTube Chanel. And also, she has 1 million followers on Instagram.
Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth in 2022
In 2022, Gabrielle Bernstein has estimated net worth is more than $2 million. Almost her earnings from selling her books (especially on her website and Amazon) as well as selling tickets to her motivational speeches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Gabrielle Bernstein is so famous?
Gabrielle Bernstein is a well-known author, spirit junkie, Kundalini Instructor, professional speaker, and life coach.
How old is Gabrielle Bernstein?
Gabrielle Bernstein was born on November 1, 1979, and he is 42 years old.
Who is Gabrielle Bernstein husband?
What is net worth of Gabrielle Bernstein?
In 2022, Gabrielle Bernstein’s net worth is more than $2 million.
Jayson Waller Net Worth 2022; Biography, Wife & More
Who is Jayson Waller? Jayson Waller is a famous American entrepreneur, author, podcaster, and TV personality. He is the founder...
Amanda Tress Net Worth 2022; Biography, Husband, Family & More
Who is Amanda Tress? Amanda Tress is a famous businesswoman and social media personality. She developed the FASTer Way to...
Silidog Net Worth 2022; Shark Tank, Revenue & Founder
What is Silidog? SlideDog is a company that makes unique dog tags. All tags are made of soundproof silicone, which...
Swimply Net Worth 2022; Shark Tank, Founder & Revenue
What is Swimply? Swimply is an hourly pool rental marketplace that allows hosts to hire out their pools to users....
Yellow Leaf Hammocks Net Worth 2022; Founder & Revenue
What is Yellow Leaf Hammocks? Yellow Leaf Hammocks is a famous American company. The company produces and distributes hammocks designed...
Fred Ward Net Worth 2022; Income, Wife, Movies & Biography
Who is Fred Ward? Fred Ward is a seventy-nine-year-old American professional actor and producer who died on May 8, 2022. He...
Marc Anthony Net Worth 2022; Income, Girlfriend & Biography
Who is Marc Anthony? Marc Anthony is an American professional singer, songwriter, producer, and actor. His most-watched and selling music of...
James Marsters Net Worth 2022; Biography, Girlfriend & More
Who is James Marsters? James Wesley Marsters is a famous American Actor, Musician, Voice actor, and comic book writer. Since...