Who is Wolfgang Puck?
Wolfgang Puck is an Austrian-American Chef and a famous restaurateur. Wolf has done many television shows and achieved Daytime Emmy Award. Puck is the owner of many restaurants. In 2023, Wolfgang Puck net worth is around $120 million.
|Real Name:||Wolfgang Johannes Puck|
|Date of birth:||July 8, 1949|
|Age:||74 years old|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Birthplace:||Sankt Veit an der Glan. Austria|
|Profession:||Austrian-American Chef and restaurateur|
|Wolfgang Puck Net Worth 2023:||$120 Million approx.|
Puck is born on 8th July 1949 in Sankt Veit a der Glan. Austria. He learned cooking from her mother.
Puck took the surname of his father, Josef Puck. Wolf had two younger sisters and a younger brother from his mother’s second marriage.
In 1981, his first cookbook, Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen, was based on his ma Maison recipes. In 1982, Puck opened his restaurant Spago on the sunset strip.
Also, Read About: 2KBaby Net Worth
In 1997, Puck and his ex-wife Barbara Lazaroff attended the award-winning Spago to Beverly Hills. In 2004, Spago was among the top 40 restaurants in the united states.
Puck’s success is increasing daily, and he launches the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, and Wolfgang Puck Catering.
Wolfgang Puck companies encompass 20 fine dining restaurants, more than 80 Wolfgang Puck Express operations, and kitchen and food Merchandise.
Puck trained as an apprentice under Raymond Thuilier at Hotel De Paris in Monaco. Before moving to the United States in 1973, Puck moved to Los Angeles to become a Chef and part owner of Ma Maison restaurant.
Personal Life: Wife, Girlfriend, Dating, Divorce, Kids
Wolf married Marie France Trouillot in 1975. After some time, they clashed and got divorced in 1980. In 1983 Puck married Barbara Lazaroff. Puck and Barbara have two sons named Cameron and Byron. The couple got divorced in 2003.
Barbara plays a key role in Puck’s business and is a Co-founder of Wolfgang Puck’s restaurants. She has been instrumental in their interior design. Puck became a United States citizen in 1999. In 2007, Puck married Gelila Assefa in Capri, Italy. The couple lived in Los Angeles and had two sons, Oliver and Alexander.
Age, Height, and Weight
Currently, Puck is 74 years old. He has a 62 kg (136 lbs) Puck and is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
Puck became the official caterer and won the academy awards. Puck also plays in films and short stories. He got the recurring role on Las Vegas and a cameo appearance in The Weather Man.
Wolf was also cast in the Iron Chef America: Battle of the Masters and cooking class with Wolfgang Puck on The Food Network.
View this post on Instagram
Puck featured as a guest Judge in season 7 of MasterChef. Wolf made a cameo appearance on an episode of Tales from the Crypt. The Puck appeared in the TV commercials advertising the state of California.
In 1991, Wolf opened his fourth restaurant, Granita, a seafood restaurant in Malibu, California. Since 2003, Puck’s recipes have been syndicated worldwide to newspapers and websites by Tribune Content Agency.
Wolf is also active in endeavors and charitable organizations. Puck co-founded the Puck-Lazaroff charitable foundation in 1982. This foundation supports the annual American Wine & Food Festival.
Wolf is The Honorary Chair Chef of the Five Star Sensation, and every year helps to bring $10 million to support The Ireland Cancer Foundation Hospital. One of Wolfgang’s signature dishes at his Spago restaurant is House-smoke Salmon Pizza.
List of Wolfgang Puck’s Restaurants
- Spago is the Puck’s first restaurant, opened on the sunset strip in 1982 and is located in Beverly Hills.
- Spago Istanbul by Wolfgang Puck at St. Regis Istanbul.
- Chinois in Main, Santa Monica, California, in 1983.
- In 1989, Postrio San Francisco Mediterranean and Asian Fusion.
- In 1997, Spago Beverly Hills served in California Cuisine, Spago Beverly Hills, Spago Las Vegas, Spago Maui, Spago at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands resort, and Spago Beaver Creek.
- Trattoria del Lupo, Las Vegas.
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown.
- Cut in London, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, and Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands resort.
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck at The Address Downtown Dubai.
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck at the Mondrian Doha,
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck at the Shoppes Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck at Four Seasons Hotels Bahrain Bay.
- Wolfgang catering at the museum of science in Boston.
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria and Cucina. MGM Grand Detroit, Detroit.
- Wolfgang Puck Bistro is located in the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California.
Wolfgang Puck Express:
- JC Penney in Monroeville, Pennsylvania at Monroeville Mall.
- Denver International Airport.
- Indianapolis International Airport.
- Logan International Airport, Boston.
- McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Wolfgang Puck Kitchen:
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Calgary International Airport, Calgary, Alberta.
- Concourse D, Terminal 1 Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong.
Puck owns companies that have licensed products handled by a wolf. Wolf did many roles in television movies like:
- In 1984, he got a role in Himself titled Family feud, and in 1987 for the same movie titled Who’s the Boss? And Tales from Crypt.
- In 2002, he was a guest star in the Simpsons.
- In 2006, john was cast as a Reality cast member in the Celebrity Cooking Showdown.
- In 2009, Wolf appeared in the Guest Judge and Himself as a Top Chef: Las Vegas and The Jay Leno Show, respectively.
- He appeared as Guest Judge as a Top Chef: New York and Chef Smurf in The Smurfs in 2011.
Awards and Achievements of Wolfgang Puck
- In 1985, Wolf received a Golden Plate Award from the American Academy of Achievement in the event in Denver, Colorado.
- In 2002, he received the 2001-2002 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Service Show, Wolfgang Puck.
- In 2005, Puck received the Outstanding Service Award.
- He received the Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2017 for his work in the TV industry.
- On 20th May 2017, Puck was Named the International Foodservice Manufactured Association (IFMA) Gold Plate Winner.
Amazing Facts and Hobbies
- Puck’s favorite colors are blue and green, and he usually wears clothes in these colors.
- He loves sports and used to play cricket in his leisure time.
- Tyler Swift was his favorite singer.
- Wolfgang is the owner of more than 50 Restaurants.
- Raymond Thuilier inspired Wolfgang Puck to become a chef.
- The Kaiserchmarrn is one of his favorite childhood dishes.
- The Wall Street Journal caused him to have a degree from Harvard Business School.
Social Media Links
Wolf has almost 65.3k followers on his account, which was a big number. He last updated her Twitter account on 15th July. Puck uses social accounts to promote his chain of food also. Chef has 667k followers. On his account, there were 289k followers with 3599 posts. He last updated his account on 3rd August. Puck has 543.4k followers on his account with 182 videos. He was active in uploading his videos of making food.
Wolfgang Puck Net worth 2023 / Wolfgang Puck’s Salary / Income
Wolf is among the top 20 richest celebrity chefs. Puck Net Worth is around $120 million. He is famous and made a name for himself as a sophisticated gourmet chef. Puck’s excellent culinary skills made him popular in public.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the date of birth of Puck?
Puck is born on 8th July 1949 in Sankt Veit an der Glan. Austria.
Is Wolfgang Puck is still married?
In 2007, puck married Gelila Assefa in Capri, Italy. The couple lived in Los Angeles and have two sons named Oliver and Alexander.
Who is this inspiration in the Food Chain?
Raymond Thuilier inspired Wolfgang Puck to become a chef.
Why Wolfgang Puck is so famous?
Wolfgang Puck is a well-known Austrian-American Chef and restaurateur.
How rich is Wolfgang Puck?
Wolfgang Puck net worth is estimated at $120 million.
What is Wolfgang Puck’s real name?
Wolfgang Puck’s real name is Wolfgang Johannes Puck.
Karlous Miller Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Karlous Miller? Karlous Miller is an American comedian, actor, and podcast host known for his witty humor and...
Iyanna Mayweather Net Worth 2023; Income, Husband & Biography
Who is Iyanna Mayweather? Iyanna Mayweather, also known as Yaya Mayweather, is an American socialite and the daughter of the...
Tony Yayo Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Tony Yayo? Tony Yayo, whose real name is Marvin Bernard, is an American rapper and songwriter. He is...
Financial Strategies for Young Travellers: How to Travel on a Budget and Invest in Experiences
So, you are travelling the world as a young buck? Your whole life is ahead of you and a once-in-a-lifetime...
Simone Ashley Net Worth 2023; Income, Boyfriend & Biography
Who is Simone Ashley? Simone Ashley is a British actress known for her work in television and film. She gained...
Michael Stuhlbarg Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Michael Stuhlbarg? Michael Stuhlbarg is an American actor known for his versatile and acclaimed performances in film, television,...
Donnie Yen Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Donnie Yen? Donnie Yen, whose full name is Donnie Yen Ji-dan (甄子丹), is a renowned Hong Kong actor,...
Grant Gustin Net Worth 2023; Income, Wife & Biography
Who is Grant Gustin? Grant Gustin is an American actor and singer best known for his role as Barry Allen,...